Helping you through the Between
Self, Love, Relationship Discovery
Edge to Edge Center is the place for recovery, therapy, and holistic healing where people learn to break free from trauma and addictive patterns to connect and enjoy life.
Feeling disconnected and/or impacted by trauma leads to anxiety, depression, and shame. Ways of escaping or numbing the pain often become addictive. The addiction (whether it be to relationships, substances, work, food, internet) creates more disconnection perpetuating and compounding the initial pain of feeling isolated.
We want to help stop this cycle.
Our educational and therapeutic groups and workshops provide space and support for exploring, transforming, and creating your life to reflect your authentic power, strength, and talent.
With our interactive, integrative, holistic approach, we help you:
- Heal addictive patterns
- Release from reliving trauma
- Rediscover your true self
- Create new beliefs
- Make aligned choices
- Connect in healthy relationships
- Live more freely and creatively
How do I know Edge to Edge Center is right for me?
“This above all: to thine own self be true” ~ Shakespeare
Great advice and key to mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health: living a life where you know yourself, feel free to be yourself, and creatively express who you are through connection. And answering yes to any of these:
- Are you feeling there’s got to be more peace and joy in life than what you’re experiencing?
- Do you escape the stress of your life with rewards/activities that create more problems?
- Have you experienced trauma and feel imprisoned by its impact?
- Are you afraid to make a change you deep down know you need to make?
- Are you concerned you’re not living your truth or up to your true potential?
- Do you feel different and that you don’t quite “fit in”?
- Is there an emptiness that you can’t quite identify or fill?
- Are you wanting to take your life to the next level?
- Do 12-step meetings leave you wanting more in-depth processing?
- Do you feel like you’re an imposter in your own life?
- Do others tell you you’re not really present?
- Do you feel that no matter how much you get done, you’re still not good enough?
- Do you meet others’ needs but not your own?
- Is your task list never ending, leaving you feeling weary and defeated no matter how much you get “done” in day?