December 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$30
Monthly explorative talks led by Metta Sweet Edge, LCSW, MAT
Looking beneath and beyond surface experience brings insight, inspiration, and integration. Through the metaphysical lens, your life comes alive with meaning and your sense of your own mattering magnifies. For nearly two decades now I’ve been listening to clients’ stories and helping highlight meaningful connections beyond the surface of life’s seemingly mundane moments. I am excited to open up space and time at Edge to Edge each month for sharing, exploring, and making meaning of life’s intricacies and idiosyncrasies. Welcome!
Having a different name growing up was fine with me with one exception: No Keychains! On road trip gas station stops I kept searching diligently for my name on those spinning racks to no avail So, seeing my name as a teen etched on Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion wall was exhilarating! That day my search ended. It was well worth it, though, despite not fully knowing what the pun “Metta Fisiks” really meant. Well, now I know what it means and enjoy the continued searching–and discovering–every day.
Explore life’s big questions, such as:
- Is there anyone out there who feels as deeply and differently as I do?
- Is it intuition or my imagination?
- How can I stay sensitive to others, but keep from being overwhelmed?
- How can I just BE when DOING is how you get things done?
- Does everything happen for a reason?
- Are soul mates real, forever, singular, only human?
- How do I grieve and yet still feel connected with loved ones who have died?
- How much weight do I give to signs and synchronicities?
- Are dreams meaningful and can they help me?
- Just how connected is my body to my thoughts, feelings, and beliefs?